The current most urgent needs are:
- Development specialist / grant finder
Support the community program team through skills and knowledge development, and strategy/ plans assessment and development. Expected to help write new project proposals and find new donors/ grants.
- Experienced & Trainee Obstetricians
Provide clinical care. Help maintain high standards of obstetric and gynaecological care, with participation also in training and research. 3,500 babies per year born in the hospital, and more in community clinics.
- Experienced & Trainee Paediatricians
Provide clinical care. Help maintain a high standard of acute paediatric care, with involvement also in QA, teaching, training and research.
- Teachers for O-level / 10th Grade, in science/ maths/ social sciences and for lower grades, teaching in English
For the English-medium School. Currently more than 100 national and expatriate students in the classes, from Kindergarten to Grade 10. Emphasis on quality teaching and Christian example.
Larger expenditure items:
(more information available on request from email@example.com )
- Extension for school (US$40,000 still needed)
(more classrooms, teachers rooms, and auditorium)
- Extension to hospital, and field / research centres (US$1,000,000)
(outpatients, some wards, and research/management areas small, old, and damaged)
- Protection from erosion for LAMB pond and adjacent path (US$5,000)
Equipment to be bought
See equipment needs for details
- To make up for the shortfall we have in running LAMB