If you want to know reasons to support LAMB, please see the web pages on “Why LAMB?”
There are many ways that you can help. Some of the most common are:
- Work here – All sorts of skills are needed, particularly medical and teaching but also a whole variety of support roles. In longer term expatriate roles for more than 1 year in length, we currently only accept Christian professionals who go through somewhat intensive application processes with missionary sending organizations. For short term volunteers – one week to one year – the majority of volunteers are Christian, but this is not essential. LAMB relies on volunteers and missionaries to bring expertise and best practice standards. It is a great place to work.
- Financial – Although LAMB works hard to be fully self sustaining, and earns about 85% of its running costs, that leaves 15%, (about US$ 300,000 per year) dependent on donations. (That includes nearly $ 150,000 to subsidize the poorest patients). Donations needed for significant equipment purchases or big maintenance are on top of that.
- Prayer – LAMB is a Christian organization, and we believe that prayer focuses our attention on God as sustainer of all fruitful work and provider for all our needs. For those working here, the knowledge that there are people around the world praying for us and the work we do is very supportive
- Equipment – As well as money donations to help us buy equipment, we do receive quite a bit of new and used equipment for the hospital and the school sent to us from overseas.
Please look at the other relevant pages in this part of the website for more details. You can do this by following the hotlinks above