Government Service Strengthening
LAMB seeks influence through the following considerations:
- What policies and systems do we most want to and are most able to influence?
- Who can we influence that have themselves the ability to influence policy?
- How can we influence those that matter?
Policies and systems where we can contribute
Pro-poor/ Appropriate care
LAMB Partnerships through which LAMB can influence
- Donor agencies – USAID, JICA, DFID, CIDA, UNICEF, KOICA
- International funders/ organisations – Engender Health, PLAN, Concern, White Ribbon Alliance, UNFPA, WHO, CRWRC
- National organizations – BRAC, OGSB, ICDDR,B, GK
- GOB officials –both national and district level
- International public health schools, BRAC School of Public Health
Ways to Influence
- Visit LAMB!
- Health outcomes (MMR, IMR < national average)
- Usage data (10,000 inpatients, >5000 deliveries)
- Overview of Programs
- Improved Health Outcomes
- -Women and Children’s Health
- -Disability Support
- -TB Program
- -Non-Communicable Disease
- Government Service Strengthening
- Community Leadership Development
- Community Mobilization
- Spiritual Health Development
- Clinical Services
- -Clinical Maternity
- -Clinical Surgery
- -Clinical Medicine, Pediatrics
- -Vision Centre
- School Education