The LAMB Training Centre was opened in 2006.
The facilities available include
- Complete sound systems, TV/ DVD with large screen projection, overhead projector, data projector
- 90 bed capacity in 8 dormitories and 14 cabins.
- Separate room arrangements for men and women available.
- Food is available for residential training programs.
- Books and journals on medicine, community health care and development are available in the Library
- Two – 50-55 seat air-conditioned classrooms
- Two – 25-30 seat non air-conditioned classrooms
- Four – 25-30 seat air-conditioned classrooms
- Two – 8-10 seat air-conditioned classrooms
The training facilities are extended by availability to the 150-bed LAMB Hospital, Community Clinics, and Safe Delivery Units in the sub-centres for practical clinical training and experience.
LAMB is located in a village area with a broad selection of shops and other outlets. The nearest large town is Parbatipur, at 2 km distance.